Friday, January 8, 2010

My Pet

On my last birthday, I celebrated my birthday at the zoo. I saw a tiger cub in the cage. It was so cute. I wanted to get one home but my parents didn’t allow me. I whined all the way home and got my dad really angry. So, he grounded me in my room.
I got on the internet to orer a tiger cub. I went to my father’s wallet to get a credit card to pay for my tiger cub.

The next day, the tiger arrived in a brown package. I took the tiger into the house and into my room. I slammed the door and opened the package. I thought and thought for a name, and finally I named it Tigger.

Later, I fed it with my favourite Sprite and it sneezed. The drink splatted all over my face. Then I realized that it doesn’t drink Sprite. I fed it again with some egg. Suddenly, Tiger fainted and did not move at all. I shouted to my parents for help. My parents’ exclaimed, “What tiger?”

I answered, “My tiger cub!”

My parents ran into my room and brought Tigger to the vet.
The vet gave me a long lecture about keeping an endangered animal. My father grounded me again for a week and unplugged the internet connection. After this lesson, I felt very sorry for Tigger but I will miss him.

Ng Zi Ling
10 years old
March 09
SRJK Yuk Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment