Friday, May 8, 2009

My Pet

I have a pet name Gubble. She is not a normal pet. She is a goblin. I found her in the ocean, when I was diving. I saw a shark about to eat her. So, I rescued the Goblin from the mean shark.

When I took her home, my neighbours said she was very cute. She was a very good goblin too. But, on the second birthday, she became naughty. She plucked all our flowers in the garden. She also ate up all our fish in the tank. When she was thirsty, she would go to the swimming pool and drink some water. Sometimes she would scare the people swimming in the pool. She often rummaged through the kitchen and made a mess.

One day, my father had an idea to teach her a lesson. My father sent her to military school for three months. After three months, she came back and turned the house into a military house. She made the whole family wake up at five o'clock and run around the neighbourhood. After that, she forced us to march back to our house. After having military breakfast, we had military class. Then we exercise and exercise and exercise some more. We were so extremely tired.

Then, I had an idea. My idea was to send her to Disneyland. After 3 months, she thought she was Tom, from the cartoon Tom and Jerry. So, she started to chase after my sister's hamster. My sister was very cross, so she spanked Gubble. The poor thing. Her bum was terribly red. She jumped up and down screaming, "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

That night, my mother warned him, "If you continue to be naughty, I will send you back to the sea and let the shark eat you." From then on, she became good and nice. The End!

Vivian Chen
25 April 2009
8 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment