Friday, May 8, 2009

My Pet

I have a pet parrot called Googoo. He is a very cute and handsome parrot. I got the parrot from the jungle when I was going camping. While I was looking for some wood, I saw a parrot up in the tree. Then the parrot fell off the nest. He injured his wing.

I took it home and nursed it back to health. My cat chased after Googoo all over the house. Googoo's feathers fell off and became bald. He felt shy and ugly. My family and I saw Googoo and laughed at him.

My brother plucked the feathers from the feather duster and glued them onto Googoo. But Googoo looked like a chicken because the feather duster is made from chicken feathers. Then he started to cluck like a chicken.

Miss Lulu, my neighbour was so silly. She thought Googoo was a chicken and decided to catch Googoo to make chicken soup for dinner. Luckily my mother was able to rescue Googoo. My sister painted Googoo's feathers with colourful paint. Now Googoo looks like a real parrot.

Lee Xin Yi
SRK (C) Yuk Chai
18 April 2009
9 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment